At Rio Grande Regional Hospital, our goal is to not just provide high-quality care, but to provide that care with compassion. We want your time with us to be as pleasant as possible, whether you are a patient or a visitor – your satisfaction and safety are our top concern.
Below are information and tools for patients and visitors. Contact us for additional assistance.
- Campus Amenities – See what’s available on campus for patients and visitors, from our gift shop to parking information.
- Manage Your Account – Access your medical records, pre-register online or check out participating health plans.
- Map & Directions – Get maps and turn-by-turn directions to our hospital, ER and clinic locations.
- Patient Financial – Wondering what a test or procedure might cost? Find out here. Or pay your bill on our secure website.
- Health Library – Our online health library covers thousands of conditions and treatments – written for patients in easy-to-understand terms.
- Get Covered – Rio Grande Regional Hospital is working with Get Covered America to help the people of Rio Grande Valley get the most from their Affordable Care Act benefits. Check out these resources.
Visiting Hours & Information
When it comes to recovery and healing, family and friends play an important role. Visiting hours at Rio Grande Regional Hospital are designed to fit most schedules, while also ensuring the health and safety of patients and staff.
Our regular visiting hours are: 8:00am - 8:00pm
Specialized units, such as intensive care (ICU) may have different hours. Ask the department charge nurse or call (956) 632-6000 for details.
Need to visit outside of these hours? We’ll do our best to accommodate you. Call us at (956) 632-6000.
View our map, directions and a list of amenities to help plan your visit.
Find a Doctor
Looking for compassionate care close to home? Please call (956) 661-3110.