As an HCA Hospital, Rio Grande Regional Hospital shares in HCA’s mission, vision and values.
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
Rio Grande Regional Hospital applies that mission to every service we provide and every patient interaction. It’s part of our commitment to deliver high quality, cost-effective, compassionate health care to the McAllen, TX and Rio Grande Valley communities.
Comprehensive, quality care close to home.
Guiding us in our quest to be the best:
- Commitment - Personal dedication to fulfilling the mission and achieving the vision of Rio Grande Regional Hospital.
- Integrity - Holding ourselves and others accountable for our professional conduct that models our organizational expectations.
- Respect - Extending courtesy toward the cultures, roles, interests, options, and wishes of others.
- Excellence - An uncompromising drive to deliver outstanding performance in every aspect of responsibility and accountability.
Rio Grande Regional Hospital also regards the following HCA value statements as essential and timeless:
- We recognize and affirm the unique and intrinsic worth of each individual.
- We treat all those we serve with compassion and kindness.
- We act with absolute honesty, integrity and fairness in the way we conduct our business and the way we live our lives.
We trust our colleagues as valuable members of our healthcare team and pledge to treat one another with loyalty, respect and dignity.
Join Our Team
At Rio Grande Regional Hospital, we embrace a culture of diversity and service. We’re always looking for qualified, compassionate professionals to join our team.