At its core, medical care is about doctors, nurses, and treatments. But who says those three components can’t be situated in a comfortable, convenient setting? At Rio Grande Regional Hospital, we strive to offer amenities that make your stay easier, including:
- Gift Shop: Bored or keen on getting a snack? Perhaps you need to purchase a get-well card. Our gift shop is located off the lobby and sells books, magazines, coffee, sandwiches, fresh flowers, gifts, and other sundries.
- Food: Our cafeteria, which serves food far better than the old hospital cliché, is located on the first floor. A vending area is located in the lobby.
- Parking: Throughout the entire RGRH campus, parking is free.
- ATM Service: If you need cash, we’ve conveniently placed an ATM bank in the lobby next to the Information Desk.
- Courtesy Phones: Leave your cell phone battery at home? Courtesy phones are positioned throughout hospital for patients and their visitors.
- Flowers: We sell fresh flowers in our gift shop, but all arrangements can be delivered to patient rooms upon arrival.
- Chapel: If you need a quiet place to sit and reflect, visit our hospital chapel located on the 2nd floor.
- Clergy: Patients seeking spiritual guidance or simply someone to talk with can request a visit from the clergy. Speak with your nurse.
Have a special request not fulfilled by any of the above amenities? Just call and ask: 956-632-6000.